Looking for professional hardscaping services in Albany NY, Schenectady NY or surrounding areas in the Capital Region?
At NVS Landscape Services, we understand that you want a unique hardscape to enhance your property. We specialize in hardscaping design and construction and can create truly beautiful works that compliment your floral landscape. Big, small, simple or complex, NVS Landscape Services will help you design your new hardscape and then build it to your precise specifications. Some of our standard hardscape constructions include:
- Patios – Our installers have completed the paver installation course through the Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute and are certified ICPI installers or working towards certification, which ensures your project is completed to industry standards.
- Retaining Walls – Our installers have completed the segmental retaining wall installer course through the National Concrete Masonry Association, and are certified SRW INSTALLERS or working towards certification, which ensures your project is completed to industry standards.
- Pieces for Water Gardens
- Decorative Stonework
Why Use NVS for Hardscaping Services?
Whatever your hardscape needs, NVS Landscape Services will help meet them with a measure of quality that is unmatched by the competition. We’re certified SRW installers with the National Concrete Masonry Association, and our installers have also completed the Paver Installation Course through the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.
Complete your landscape with a beautiful hardscape by NVS Landscape Services. Contact us if you’re interested in a quote using the form at the bottom of the page, or give us a call today for a consultation:
Hardscaping is a great way to take advantage of potentially unused space, by creating new areas that people can gather together. A lot of hardscaping involves created beautiful patios, walkways, and other types of outdoor areas that friends, family or coworkers can get together, celebrate a holiday, or just grab a bite to eat and relax. Proper hardscape installations can not only improve the overall property value of your home, but the curb appeal and visual appeal improves immensley.
Types of Hardscapes
There are many types of hardscapes available, depending on the installation you’re looking for. Hardscapes such as patios and retaining walls, are ones that require very little maintenance, and also lessen the need for lawn care and landscaping needs.
If you’re looking for more sustainable hardscape installations, there are options such as large rock slab walkways or permeable pavers. These allow water to run off and prevent flooding that can occur with the rainfall that the Capital Region gets in the summer.
Some of the most popular types of hardscape installations in the Capital Region are patio pavers, paver walkways, retaining walls, fire pits, seating walls, paver driveways, hardscaping around pools, and around flower beds.
What Does a Hardscaping Project Look Like?
We’ll take a look at your needs, and develop a comprehensive design to incorporate the look and functionality needed, in order to achieve your desired end result. Some examples of the questions we may need to know the answers to, depending on your needs:
- Do you need a retaining wall to level off a portion of your property or to create a lower bed?
- Is the wall for aesthetic purposes, or functional purposes (ie: a retention wall)?
- Is the project for your own family to enjoy, or do you entertain friends and other families?
- Do you want a fire pit?
- Are you looking for an outdoor kitchen?
- Do you need to control water run off?
We’ll sit and discuss what you’re looking to achieve, and then develop a design with many options that you can choose from.
Contact us if you’re interested in a quote using the form below, or give us a call: