We’re a lawn care and landscaping company located in Colonie, NY, and have been proudly serving this community for over 7 years now. We’re growing quickly because we have the very best employees the industry has to offer. Because we’re growing we need more superstars – people who understand that we are in the business of serving our customers and our community.
We are NOT looking merely for “laborers”. We are looking for team members – family members. That is the atmosphere at NVS Landscape Services. We all work together and we are all in this together. We take care of each other and all put forth an unmatched effort every single day. If you’re interested in learning more about who we are, the work we do and the people we serve, feel free to check out other pages throughout the site.
Below are the qualities we are looking for and expect from our new team members:
- Great attitude!
- Reliable, always on-time, valid NYS drivers license.
- Willing to learn new tasks.
- Stability and commitment: Our average employee has spent 7 years with our firm. They’re like family.
- Concerned with your appearance – we expect cleanliness and professional appearances at all times.
- Ability to work outside, sometimes in the extreme heat for long hours – let’s face it, we are not sitting in an air conditioned office.
- Opinions welcome – we want our team members to always suggest ways we can improve our business.
- Polite, respectful, honest – with our customers and team members.
- Can handle criticism and direction – we are never disrespectful to our team members but we always let them know when something needs done faster, better or different.
If you feel that this is a good fit, read on to find out what this position includes:
- Starting pay negotiable.
- Company uniforms provided.
- Direct deposit.
- New and safe equipment.
- Room for growth.
- Annual performance reviews.
- Benefits available.
- Paid holidays.
If you have been looking for a career and a company to grow with that provides opportunity for advancement, you have found us. Now we want to learn more about you and meet you. Send your resume via the email below, and someone will contact you by phone to set an appointment for an interview.